Use the “Next” and “Back” arrows in the lower corners to navigate images.
Clicking an image opens it in a new window.
719 Cutler Street, St. Charles, IL
Lot Size: 50 x 150 x 50 x 150
Family Room: 17′-4″ x 16′-2″ Harwood floor & fireplace
- Dining Room: 13′-0″ x 10′-2″ Hardwood floor
- Kitchen: 10′-10″ x 15′-6″ Hardwood floor, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, island with eating bar, walk-in pantry
- Powder Room: Hardwood floor, vanity, water closet
- Master Bedroom: 18′-0″ x 13″-6″ Walk-in closet
- Hall Bath: Double bowl vanity, tub/shower, water closet
- Bedroom 2: 10′-4″ x 12′-2″ Closet
- Bedroom 3: 11′-5″ x 11′-4″ Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4: 11′-5″ x 12′-4″ Closet
- Study: 10′-6″ x 13′-2″ Hardwood floor
- Foyer: Hardwood floor, closet
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room: Hardwood floor, laundry sink
- Mud Room: Cubbies, closet and door to yard
- 2 Car Detached Garage: 22′ x 22′ with service door
New home with approx. 2341 square feet of living space. 9′ ceilings on the first floor. Family Room with fireplace. 2-1/2 baths. Full basement with 9′ pour. Hardwood floors in the foyer, family room, kitchen, dining room, study powder room and laundry room. Ceramic tile in baths, balance of house is carpeted. Custom Autumn Woods cabinetry in kitchen, granite kitchen countertops. Custom milled staircase. 2nd floor linen closet. Moen kitchen and bath faucets. York high-efficiency furnace and air conditioner, programmable thermostat, and Pella windows with with advance Low E glazing. R20 wall insulation, R49/38 ceiling insulation. Foundation plantings and fully sodded lot included.